Request user specific data

Mr_J

Hi all,

********* ONLINE ACCOUNTING *********

I need to do a project but not to sure what (function/global/.../...) to use just to get off the ground. Any input will be appreciated...

I have a Register & Login (using MySQL & Sessions) system that work ;) and can login and view specific pages as user-rights apply. Now I need 2 get input from the user on what data he/she require:

e.g. User input will be "Account Balance" data will display (print/echo) to .html from a (authorized) file on Server.

a Second instance could be that the user need data from a certain Date range i.e. Transaction Detail (recorded Transaction no. etc.).

I haven't started yet as I'm unsure what/where to start. I would use the $_REQUEST PreVar but not sure if it will work in the setup I'm planning

Any input please

Regards,

Jaco

OK!

Sorry about the POST above... I spoke to my senior and he gave me more insight of what they want EXACTLY...

AND

It all makes sense...

I will simply use a Database with a couple of tables defining the different services and as the end user login, he/she will get the data as he/she registered...

Hope I can help someone else like this...

;)

Jaco AKA Mr_J

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.