Help with width and resolution

westis4me

I recently finished up this site http://www.westis4me.com/obor which it a multiplication game for interactive whiteboards. I am a school teacher and I try to make sites that will help my students. I am really just beginning to really incorporate css into what I am doing, and what you see on that site is the best I can do. I validated the best I could, a few errors but they are due to the includes of social plugins. I have done everything I can to make it work on any resolution, but with my limited knowledge it only looks right down to 1024. For what and where the site is used that isn't a problem.

The problem is I think the game would play well from in browser on ipads. When I load it in Safari on my ipad2 the page will not scroll in any direction. Any tips on how to fix this?

Thanks

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.