PHP Disable and Enabling a link

kamal213

Hi Guys,

Ok this is might be a strange and new request.

I have a php page with a link on the side menu which when you click you can add a customer into my database.

I would another link (to book an appointment) to appear on this page when the customer has been added or the link should be disabled before the customer is added and enabled when the customer is added. Is this possible?

Please help

Thanks alot

there are a few ways that this can be done..you can have the link hidden until the customer data has been added to the database, i would recommend doing this with jquery. You can also have the link present, but have it disabled until the customer data is submitted, again you can do this with either jquery or javascript...or even CSS..depends what route you want to go

you can look around the jquery site for what you need, this doesn't necessarily need to be done with jquery, but they have cool effects and such and make it easier on the code to use javascript with there functions..

http://jquery.com/

as for the javascript method, you can simply good something like "javascript disable link"

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.