One Page checkout System.

stehl

Hi All, 

I have been trying to get a one page check out system going.  I use a payment gateway called first data and they have all the info for accepting a payment via a form.  I have made the form and it works  but the Site I am working on also needs to send out a confirmation email,  and an email to my client to let him know he has a new order. Also it writes all the info submitted .csv  database stored on the server  that he downloads everyday for records.    The software I used to accomplish this is made by tectite formail.  it also works great.  But Im having a hard time making them work together.  I have it "ghettoed together" right now  and it never always works.  A fellow designer mentioned php hooks.  Can someone help get me started with this.

The way I want to do it is,  make all the info to collect payment, shipping and billing address in one form and submit it to first data payment gateway  and Hook the tectite formail script in to write it to the .csv database and send the emails. 

or vice versa... Im not too sure.   

any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. :))

thanks

Josh

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.