Script to quickly reload html page

glow

I'm in need of a solution perhaps with javascript to pre cache my web page content. which is basically 8 swf files. I need these to load into the browser prior to the page being served.

I understand that the best solution would be with preloders wthin the swf files themselves but I've been through this already with flash developers and this has not helped.

I tested with an html code that reloads the page and that did the trick, but the problem was that the code went into an infinite loop reloading the page every time and I need a solution that reloads the page just ones, and I mean just reload and not refresh because I'm not looking for fresh content but the old content is what I need to stay in the cache.

Any help would be appreciated. This issue is driving crazy.  :-\

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.