Anyone want to check out my shopping cart site and let me know what they think ?

jasonc

It looks and functions well. Links look good.

For me I would like a site that has more a detailed description on an item when I clicked it.

Having the catalogue paginated into pages and being able to see them all would be nice. I saw you just have 16 items there.

Hey Thank you for your reply.

There are close to 1000 items at the moment and will be adding more as soon as money allows it.  There are multiple catagories each having many items, ok some do not have many but given time these pages will grow.  At the bottom of the page is a 'Product Index' link that shows a text hyperlinks to all the items.  The descriptions are what was typed from the main catalogue book we have so it is very limited I know, something I may look into later on to increase the description text.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.