Help with date/time fetch

INeedAGig

Okay, I have this form system/processor I have programmed and I am having a minor issue. When the form data is sent via email I want the date/time the user submitted the information included in the email, mainly for records. Now, I thought using

$_SERVER['REQUEST_TIME']

would work, but it is returning a value of "1320019222" in the email, any tips on how to fix this??

Thanks!!

date(String $format, [int $timestamp]);

so probably something like:

$time = date("F j, Y, g:i a", $_SERVER['REQUEST_TIME']);

Though I think most people just do date("format", now());  where format is how you have it above.

Test it out and see which gives you what you want.

date(String $format, [int $timestamp]);

so probably something like:

$time = date("F j, Y, g:i a", $_SERVER['REQUEST_TIME']);

Though I think most people just do date("format", now());  where format is how you have it above.

Test it out and see which gives you what you want.

This is the exact result I was going for, just had my code a little jumbled. Thanks for your help Xtopolis!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.