JavaScript event2

jacque99

Hello everyone,

I have a small problem with the JavaScript event

if I filled the box name, and I chose an option "Fellow" and then choose the sex appears Botton

me what I want to do is to tick both radios Botton, and when I start typing the name, the button will appear next

Here's the script:

[attachment deleted by admin]

@jacque99 you posted this 8 hours ago, I am the 18th person to read your message, but only 1 person looked at your code. PLEASE use the # tag located above to put your code in. That way we can see it when we read your post. And you would have had 18 people maybe working on your solution instead of 1.

Yes, I know I could have looked at your code in the time it took to write this, but I do not open unknown files and other people should not also. VIRUSES.  :'(

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.