Help me to do this

vikrantmohite

I want to do the translation like this

http://translate.google.com/#en|hi|Hindi

But I want to do it offline for my website on localhost. I do not want to connect to the internet for doing this.

Help me to do this plzzzzz

Thanx in advance

to my knowledge, you do not need an internet connection on localhost, since it is using a directory on your machine to retrieve its files.

I want to do the translation like this

http://translate.google.com/#en|hi|Hindi

But I want to do it offline for my website on localhost. I do not want to connect to the internet for doing this.

Help me to do this plzzzzz

Thanx in advance

to my knowledge, you do not need an internet connection on localhost, since it is using a directory on your machine to retrieve its files.

can you describe in detail how I can do that

Are you asking how to implement your own translation service equivalent to the translation service created by a trillion-dollar company with more than 5,000 years of formal computer science education between its employees?  You absolutely cannot write your own version of google translated.  Never, ever.  Every single person on this message board, working together,  couldn't do it in less than a decade.  Google translate's algorithm is so incredible that it recently was able to automatically crack a secret document more than 150 years old.

As depressing and annoying and the answer may be, it remains:  No, you can't do that.  You're not smart enough.  None of us are. 

If you want to implement a translation service these are your options:

1)  Purchase a dictionary application to do word-for-word translations, which are often incorrect.

2)  Write your own word-for-word dictionary application.  This isn't incredibly difficult, but how do you do a proper translation of words with multiple meanings?  The English word "run" has nearly 400 official definitions.  Which Hindi word will you choose to represent it?

3)  Run everything through google.

Are you asking how to implement your own translation service equivalent to the translation service created by a trillion-dollar company with more than 5,000 years of formal computer science education between its employees?  You absolutely cannot write your own version of google translated.  Never, ever.  Every single person on this message board, working together,  couldn't do it in less than a decade.  Google translate's algorithm is so incredible that it recently was able to automatically crack a secret document more than 150 years old.

As depressing and annoying and the answer may be, it remains:  No, you can't do that.  You're not smart enough.  None of us are. 

If you want to implement a translation service these are your options:

1)  Purchase a dictionary application to do word-for-word translations, which are often incorrect.

2)  Write your own word-for-word dictionary application.  This isn't incredibly difficult, but how do you do a proper translation of words with multiple meanings?  The English word "run" has nearly 400 official definitions.  Which Hindi word will you choose to represent it?

3)  Run everything through google.

How I can do it using google then?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.