Invite Tracking.

YOUAREtehSCENE

As some of you people who use private trackers for torrents, apparently they are huge sticklers on people who sell there invites, and can trace the invite back to the seller. I'm wonder how they are able to trace invites. Because, i found that people were selling invites to my site. And I already asked some of the members from these torrent places if they can help me code, or figure out how I can go about tracking what is going on with my invites.

the only reason i ask, is because there's a huge private torrent tracker called what.cd and there's only one well two ways in take a test on all audio files, and shit, and or if you know a friend who has an invite. they can send you one.  http://what.cd/index.php, cause it seems all theses invites are php based, and they even state on what.cd /  iptorrents.com

Warning: Do not sell invites, we will catch you!

I did mange to send them a message, and they can't even tell me which is fucking stupid I think. that's why  came here in hopes to see if someone can give me a hand with it. 

I mean. If i give someone on my site an invite. thats fine. I can acctually see who they sent it to there email

check the attachment.. the only thing I can't track is when or how they sign up.. that's why iam asking.. I mean I think its rather wierd that theses places can track a speciail php code, so they can know if it's been sold maybe its just a myth to try ad make the people get scared

http://i41.tinypic.com/20k4tc9.png

Think about it, there's no way to tell if the code was sold or not sold. All you can do is see who sent it and who signed up with it.

Unless you secretly find some rogue forum somewhere selling codes to your site, you're not going to know for sure. And neither is any other website, so if they claim they can, they are bullshitting you.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.