SaaS for Private Cloud

paparts

Hello All,

I have a project to setup a private cloud and create a saas for the teachers use.  I'd like to ask any suggestions on how create the SaaS.  Please see the image attached for my initial plan. 

1zxpiyt.png

The servers above are all in a cloud server(instances).  I will create a single server for general use(where all users{teachers} of different schools are stored).  Every cloud server has the same setup(LAMP) and same applications(SaaS) with different owners.  Every teacher needs to login on the loginserver and after authentication the user will be redirected to the the school's respective cloud server. 

Problem:  Is this possible? Should I store every schools DB access on the loginserver and connect them to the database where they should store everything they need?  Can you suggest how to construct the database wherein I can trace the users who logged in?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.