Need feedback on design and color selection

sandeep529

What is the point of this website exactly?

The page is supposed to demonstrate the capabilities of a php class for manipulating xml strings. There is a field for entering php statements that uses the class. It is a type of self guided tutorial on using some functionality of the class. Instructions are shown in the gray box. Every instruction asks user to enter some statement into the input field. Upon pressing enter, That statement is evaluated via ajax and result is shown in the right box.

I need to know if you were able to figure out how to use the demo? Or should I make some changes in layout to make it more usable?

Thanks for trying....

that's what I was thinking it was, a tut. Yes the statements that I enter seem to work fine. This certainly would not be for a complete beginner though obviously. The user would need to already have a mediocre knowledge of at least xml.

perhaps go a little more in depth with the actual tutorial, maybe explain what exactly the user is doing when they type what the tut tells them to.

The problem is I have blocked constructs like echo and print_r due to security reasons.

Now I have moved the statement input box to the top of the instructions so that I can have more contents in the instruction box.

Is it better now?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.