New Gallery Manager

nine7ySix

I created a new Gallery Manager, which I have named nyxIn.

It is designed to integrate into your existing environment instead of being a site on its own, like how many other Gallery Managers are.

It's still in Beta stage, but the main features work and install is really easy.

The download is available here and there is a README that contains information about INSTALL and UNINSTALL etc. located in the .zip

http://fuzzicode.com/scripts/nyxIn

Here is the .txt file for verification

http://fuzzicode.com/phpfreaks.txt

I am unable to provide good screenshots at the moment because it depends on your current CSS, you'll see when you try it.

Thank a lot!

All feedback is appreciated!

I tested this with CSS templates which I downloaded online, and they all look awesome and fit in well into the environment. I would recommended doing this if you do not currently have a good CSS template. Just place

<?require("nyxIn/index.php");?>

in the content div.

I have provided 2 screens of nyxIn working on the Elegant Blue CSS Template I got from here http://www.freecsstemplates.org/preview/elegantblue/

1.png

2.png

3.png

I uploaded it to a server, extracted it and I get the below error when I try to view any file.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@example.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

PHP Version 5.3.8.

I uploaded it to a server, extracted it and I get the below error when I try to view any file.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@example.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

PHP Version 5.3.8.

I'm not sure what went wrong, but make sure you have an active MySQL connection, sessions enabled and don't open the files directly, open it through <?php require("nyxIn/index.php");?>.

- gallery.php

-nyxIn (folder)

-- index.php

-- other files

On gallery.php, or whatever file you want the gallery to be shown in, place <?php require("nyxIn/index.php");?> within those <div> tags

Hope this works

nyxIn 1.00

This is the first major release of nyxIn.

nyxIn a gallery manager designed to integrate into your existing environment instead of being a site on its own.

Requirements

- PHP w/ SESSIONS started

- An active MySQL connection

Features:

- Extremely easy set up

- Blends right into your website (uses your existing CSS)

- Auto thumbnail creation

- Custom number of columns

- Ability to change thumbnails

- Simple menus

- Easy gallery management

- Password lock galleries

- Batch moving of images

Download here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.