Cutsom WordPress theme using WishList Manager plugin

WTFranklin

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if anyone else has used the WishList Manager plugin, but I have a client who has it installed with his current theme made in wordpress. I didn't build his first theme, but I built him a custom one to use now and ran into some issues with this plugin not working with what I made. Looking at their support on their site they say that the most common issues are with javascript or the theme coding itself, but they didn't elaborate what could be done to combat any issues. The major issue is that logging in won't make the member pages/posts appear to anyone logged in, basically rendering the plugin useless. Without knowing exactly what my code would be breaking I don't know where to start researching and if at all possible I'd rather not just recode an existing theme that is for sure compatible after the work I've already done to get the custom theme to where it's at now. Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks,

-Frank

So I figured out how to get the widget to show up on the site (called the wrong sidebar), but now when I log in to the member part of the site none of the posts are found. When I switch the theme back to the previous theme everything shows up no problem. Do I have to put in the product key somewhere in the template for it to work correctly?

Thanks!

-Frank

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.