My Greeting

dpiearcy

Hello all! 

Joined today because I had a specific thing I needed help with.  So after joining and having to answer not only the captcha but also what a cascading style sheet was I went to post my question.  Then I had to remember that Ringo was the other member of the beetles.  Now I'm waiting until they ask me something I DON'T know.  Thought that was an interesting way to verify information but don't see me implementing that on any of my forms :-)

ANYWAY... I haven't been writing in PHP for very long but have read a great deal and get to use it enough I have a pretty good handle on at least the things I do receptively.  I'll be sure to help those I can help and appreciate your help at those times I'm needing assistance. 

So far this looks like a great forum! 

Dave

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.