Thumbnails repeating in WOWslider image carousel

dmirsch

I have created a PHP file out of a WOWslider HTML page to pull events from my database and that works fine. However, what does not work is that the little thumbnail navigation at the top of the image carousel is repeating the first 3 images (if one line in Navigation) or 6 images (if two lines in navigation) for the last little thumbnails. I have narrowed this down to the fact that this is a Javascript error because it does not show up if I pull out all the Javascript. The link and hovertext is correct, it's just the image that is incorrect. The following are my examples:

Does anyone know how to make the nav_image appear correct?

Just so that everyone knows, I am not a Javascript person at all. I have narrowed down where I think the issue is in the script, but do not even know if that is correct as I do not understand the gobbly-gook at all. I looked over the Javascript books that were suggested, but I need a Javascript for Dummies manual I think. Anyway, if you would like me to enter the Javascript into this posting, I can do so. However, since I have no idea whatsoever if I'm even correct in my assumption of where the fix could be made, I thought it best not to enter all the 3 Javascript pages of coding that could potentially be affecting this issue.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.