PHP (or a JavaScript) solution

phppup

Yes. I know this is NOT a Javascript forum (but I've been so engaged with learning PHP's abilities that I don't have time to join a JS group.. LOL)

I have a page with several "submit buttons" on it to handle several scripts.  <input type="button" onClick=do this or do that value="WHATEVER i decided to write>

Because my buttons have different VALUES (submit, yabba dabba dooo, etc) the resulting buttons are different widths.

The problem: I want them all to be uniform.

I know I can style them INDIVIDUALLY to be the same size, but the real question is whether there's a single way to style them ALL through one script?

Can they be styled by TYPE (to say; make ALL "button" this size, or can this only be done by NAME)

It's probabaly already taken me longer to find the answer than if I'd just modify each button seperately, buy curiousity is obsessive.  LOL

As seanlim stated this is not a PHP or a JavaScript problem. This requires CSS.

Yes. I know this is NOT a Javascript forum (but I've been so engaged with learning PHP's abilities that I don't have time to join a JS group.. LOL)

This site is called PHP Freaks, but there are more than just the PHP Forum. We also have forums for JavaScript, CSS, HTML, MySQL, etc., etc. Please post int he right form.

Moving this to the CSS forum.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.