Upgrad from 5.1.6 to 5.2 on apache

Hey!

I have recently upgraded from 5.1.6 to 5.2, but had to switch back to 5.1.6 because I was getting these warnings in Apache:

PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: mysql: Unable to initialize module\nModule compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=1\nPHP    compiled with module API=20050922, debug=0, thread-safety=1\nThese options need to match\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'ext/php_mysqli.dll' - The specified procedure could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0

I am on windows, so I never compiled anything to do with php, I just downloaded and used those files, also I placed the php path in the PATH env. var so I didn't place any files outside of the php dir, so I am sure that apache is using the files in the directory of php 5.2

The second warning I don't understand also, because I see the php_mysqli.dll in the ext directory.

Can anyone help me out here please?

I have found the problem. It seems that it's still loading php 5.1.6, but I don't understand how, because apache gives me this:

Apache/2.0.59 (Win32) PHP/5.2.0

But when I run phpinfo I get 5.1.6. I have searched for other php5apache.dll, as I am loading php as an apache module, and I only find php5apache.dll in the php dir I have set up. I just don't know how this is happening.
In my laptop I installed php5.2 without any problems :(

Does anyone know what might be wrong? Please help me out here

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.