Recommendations? Company Job Listing Software

I have been researching a job listing software suit for my corporate site for a few weeks. I have seen a lot of Job Boards or employment listing suits but that is a little more extravagant then we need. We aren't interested in building a site for allowing companies to list jobs rather just something we can use for our own company jobs, manage applicants, and assign them to the correct department head. Ideally an interface with different level of admin privileges and a front end for users to submit applications and resumes, which will notify the correct person via email that there is an application awaiting review.

So I'm looking for suggestions, on what you guys have used or would recommend. Our site is not built on any CMS system it is a ground up design so I was hoping to find something that will provide the source code so we can modify it to fit into our existing templates.

I have no qualms about software that cost money, but I'm not interested in a hosted solution, we would want it on our server.

Any recommendations, suggestions, or thoughts is appreciated.

Thank you.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.