please help me

rmariano02

how can i automated give schedule to a faculty. if each faculty should have 12 schedule persemester and maximum of 12 hours per day.

every schedule is consist of  MTH, TF, WS, MM, TT, WW, THTH, FF, SS

if the system select schedule  to be load to a faculty is MTH or TF or WS those day have 1hour, 30mins and

if the selected schedule is MM,TT,WW,THTH,FF,SS it means those they have 3hours.

and each faculty can have at most 3 consecutive subjects then maximum of 3 hours of break time

the possible time for each schedule is

7:30 - 9:00

9:00 - 10:30

10:30 - 12:00

12:00 - 13:30

13:30 - 15:00

15:00 - 16:30

16:30 - 18:00

18:00 - 19:30

depending on the schedule if the day is MTH,TF,WS the have 11hour,30mins because each day = 1:30

if the day is MM, TT, WW,THTH, FF, SS the time is 3hours

i have 3 tables the schedule_list, faculty_list and the generated_schedules

the primary key for the schedule_list = section, faculty_lsit - faculty_ID

im having hard time randomly select the schedules to the schedule_list and give it to a faculty that should have the validation of

- no same section

- no same same day and time

- yes to same time but different day

- maximum of 12 schedule/section per week/semester

- maximum of 12 hours of teaching per day start teaching time is 7:30 until 19:30

- each faculty can have at most 3 consecutive subjects then maximum of 3 hours of break time a day

sorry i'm really having hard time

thanks and sorry for my bad English

i already try but i hardest part is giving atmost 3 consecutive subject per day and maximum or 3 hours

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.