MySQL error

RedBolt

Hi everyone.

I have a last problem until my site is finishet. Its really nice to be at the finishing line after a lot of months of fixing problems.

I hpe someone can really help me with this last thing because im really stuck.

The problem is this:

I have 3 languages in my website, English, Swedish and German. On the site i have on the top of the page Categories, when you put the arrow on it then a list of Categories show up. In the English version you can click on one of the categories on the list and it takes you there, but on the swedish and german version i get this message:

A Mysql error has occurred while running the script:

The query you are trying to run is invalid

Mysql Error Output: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR a.addl_category_id IN ())' at line 2

SQL Query: SELECT count(*) AS count_rows FROM shrimpau_auctions a LEFT JOIN shrimpau_users u ON u.user_id=a.owner_id WHERE a.active=1 AND a.approved=1 AND a.deleted=0 AND a.list_in!='store' AND a.catfeat='1' AND a.closed=0 AND (a.category_id IN () OR a.addl_category_id IN ())

I have tried hard to find it on google and other wbsites to fix it but no success, i hope someone nice and smart can help me with this last thing :)

Please help

Best regards

Meduart

Meduart ,

Its time get your hands dirty and learn debugging. You might have no idea how much it will save in future now but learn it....

As per problem .. you can see  there  are no values passed to IN operator  at  'a.category_id IN () OR a.addl_category_id IN ()' when you select other languages so you need to check the code where you are assigning these values.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.