CSS no longer fully connecting with .php files

verandaguy

I recently converted all my .html files to .php, and while the stylesheet they're linked to (which hasn't changed) works almost perfectly, the <h1> through <h6> tags (headings) don't work with the new .php files. The font appears the same size as the body, which is too small to be legible with the font I chose for my article titles and subtitles, which use <h1> and <h2>. It's strange; when I update any class at all, the changes appear in-browser on refresh, as they should. But not so for the headings. Stranger still, the text in the <h1> through <h6> tags conforms to the fonts specified in my stylesheet, just not the size.

Any advice?

Well not to be a smart a but something has changed.

Get and use fire fox's firebug(I think chrome does the same thing), open fire bug click the div tags until you get to the tags in question. Click them, firebug well tell you where the style is coming from if any, what the css file name is, what line the style is coming from, the inheritance if any and the name of the style.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.