Problem accessing strings within MD Array?

e-nigma

Hi everyone,

I wondering if anyone can help with the following problem. I had been gaining accessing to multidimensional arrays just fine through one specific route of logic but now there seems to be a problem. I was thinking I might need to add

another condition to for loop and have it be multiple condition based. Anyhow the for loop isn't

iterating in this distinct case. I need to gain access to every numerically indexed array of $imgs_data['src_imgs']

hence $imgs_data['src_imgs'][0] and $imgs_data['src_imgs'][1] etc. which is dependent on how many files had been uploaded by users.

So each array index is the key being assigned to a value and the value is a string which is actually a full path to a file and this is the case with each instance.

However I don't believe $vars[] below will work because I just need each string returned through iteration but not the strings stored in an array, because I need to pass each string from the MD associative array to other functions for image processing.

A very simple example of what I've tested and I have tested many other alternate methods besides the following too:

(the function below is from a custom library to extension within my CI framework)

function imgs_process_gd($imgs_data = array(array()))

{

$CI =& get_instance();

ini_set('memory_limit', '96M');

for($i = 0; $i < count($imgs_data['src_imgs'][$i]); $i++):

return $vars[] = $imgs_data['src_imgs'][$i];

endfor;

}

Any help please,

thanks.  :-\

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.