( Solved)help with timestamp from database

just me and php

I Would Like To Change How I Post Date/Time, Now I Use A Table From My Database ( $f6 = $row[date];) The Problem Is That Date Is From The Users Computers As They Input Info To Database And I Need Date/Time When Its Posted So When There Is A 2 or More Hour Differents Between Users It Post Date/Time One Right After The Other In Order ( First Come First Served ).
Now I Have Search Here And I See Techs Say NOW() I Dont Under Stand How Or What To Do With That.
Can Someone Explain How To Add A Code Here To Replace The Table ($f6 = $row[date];) With Timestamp Of Database.
Hope I Explain This Right
Thanks

[code]<body bgcolor="#000000" text="#ffffff" link="gold" vlink="gold" alink="gold">
<?
require "config.php";

$page_name="1newres.php"; 
if(!isset($start)) {                        
$start = 0;
}

$eu = ($start - 0);
$limit = 200;                                
$this = $eu + $limit;
$back = $eu - $limit;
$next = $eu + $limit;

echo "<TABLE width=95% align=center  cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0> <tr>";
echo "<bgcolor='black' >&nbsp;<font face='arial,verdana,helvetica' color='gold' size='4'><center><b>Home</b></font></center></a><BR>";

echo "<table border='0'><tr>";
$query = "SELECT * FROM table_1   GROUP BY 'id' ORDER BY 'date' DESC limit $eu, $limit ";

$result = mysql_query($query) or die("There was a problem with the SQL query: " . mysql_error());
$i = 0;
$max_rows = 200;
$num_rows=mysql_num_rows($result);
while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result))
{
$fllll= $row[llll];
$f1= $row[id];
$f2 = $row[dis];
$f3 = $row[MS];
$f4 = $row[tk];
$f5 = $row[Username];
$f6 = $row[date];
$f7 = $row[1MS];
$f8= $row[online];
$f9 = $row[MP];
$f10 = $row[hk];
$f11 = $row[dp];
$f12 = $row[date];

if($bgcolor=='#000000'){$bgcolor='#000000';}
else{$bgcolor='#000000';}
if($row[online]=='Y'){$fontcolor ='#00FF00';}
if($row[online]=='N'){$fontcolor ='#FF0000';}
if($row[MP]=='Y'){$fontcolormp ='#00FF00';}
if($row[MP]=='N'){$fontcolormp ='#FF0000';}
if($row[hk]=='Y'){$fontcolorhk ='blue';}
if($row[hk]=='N'){$fontcolorhk ='WHITE';}
if($row[dp]=='N'){$f1='';}
if($row[dp]=='N'){$f2='';}
if($row[dp]=='N'){$f3='';}
if($row[dp]=='N'){$f4='';}
if($row[dp]=='N'){$f5='';}
if($row[dp]=='N'){$f6='';}
if($row[dp]=='N'){$f7='';}
if($row[dp]=='N'){$f8='';}
if($row[dp]=='N'){$f9='';}
if($row[dp]=='N'){$f10='';}
if($row[dp]=='N'){$f11='';}
if($row[dp]=='N'){$f12='';}
if($row[dp]=='N'){$fllll='';}

$i++;
$br++;
if($i == 1){
echo "<td valign='top'>\n";
echo "<table>\n";

}
if($i<=$max_rows){
echo "<td align=left bgcolor=$bgcolor id='title'><font face='Verdana' size='2'><a href='400newres.php?id=$fllll'><B>$f3</B></font></a></td>\n";

echo "<td align=left bgcolor=$bgcolor id='title'><font face='Verdana' size='2'><font color='$fontcolor'><B>$f2</B></font></a></td>\n";

echo "<td align=left bgcolor=$bgcolor id='title'><font face='Verdana' size='2'><a href='members_1.php?id=$f5'><B>$f5</B></font></a></td>\n";

echo "<td align=left bgcolor=$bgcolor id='title'><font face='Verdana' size='2'><a href='$page_name?id=$f4'><B>$f4</B></font></a></td>\n";

echo "<td align=left bgcolor=$bgcolor id='title'><font face='Verdana' size='1'><B>$f6</B></font></a></td>\n";

echo "<tr><td>$row[ID]</td></tr>\n";
}
if($i==$max_rows||$br==$num_rows){
echo "</table>\n</td>\n";
$i=0;
}
}
?>
</tr></table>
[/code]

Where is the code you are using to insert time stamps into the database? And I'm sorry but your english made it dificult for me to really understand all of your post.

Anyway, not sure if this will help but, in my opinion, the easiest way to store dates and then later use them in a conditional statement, would be:

[code]<?php

$date = time();

$db->query("INSERT INTO table_1 (date) VALUES ('$date')");

?>[/code]

Thanks For The Reply
I Already Store The Date And Time In Database From Uses Input.Table Field Is date.
But I Dont Want To Use That Field, I Want To Replace That Field With A TimeStamp.
Heres The Problem.

If I Input Data To Databse It Post The Time I Did it :  11/2/2006 12:10:27 AM
But If Someone Esle Post Data To Database 2 Seconds Later That Is 2 Hours Ahead Of Me (TIME ZONE):11/2/2006 2:10:29 AM

And Inputs Were 2 Seconds Apart It Will Show 2 Hours And 2 Seconds I Dont Want That I Want The 2 Second Apart Time.

Caesar  Thanks For Trying To Help Me, And Putting Up With My php Stupity.
Any Way I Just Changed This To Make All Post Right After The Other.
[code]$query = "SELECT * FROM table_1  GROUP BY 'id' ORDER BY 'date' DESC limit $eu, $limit ";[/code]
to
[code]$query = "SELECT * FROM table_1  GROUP BY 'id' ORDER BY 'id' DESC limit $eu, $limit ";[/code]
So It Post By The ID
Thanks Again For Trying :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.