search and email users

andythepict

hello, i'm a newbie to php, i've got a table with name email etc, also various other fields that are 1 or 0 depending on what was filled in in registration. (at the moment they are architects, builders, painters and roofers) a company signs up and chooses which of these services he wants to provide. there is also a column with post codes, (ie iv1,iv2,iv3 etc) which the user can choose from. i would like a client to be able to search services by choosing the post code from a dropdown and then use checkboxes to choose which service he would like, then an email to be sent to the relevant company. ie chooses iv1 from post code dropdown, the architects and roofers from checkboxes, this will search the database for the correct companies and send off an email. can anyone help?! as i say i'm a real newbie, i though tit would be a breeze but it's not turning out that way! i'm using dreamweaver cs5 and finding the search part tricky!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.