Checking for 0

doubledee

Can you explain what you are doing with the curly braces {} inside this line of code...

Really?! You asked me the EXACT same question a month and a half ago and I provided you a link to the manual explaining that.

BTW, what do your curly braces mean??

What are they doing??

http://www.php.net/manual/en/language.types.string.php#language.types.string.parsing

Okay, thanks again!

I'm not buying the excuse that "I'm just learning so I can't be expected to remember everything" because you've been at this for years and if I can specifically remember that you had asked that and I had provided an answer out of the thousands of posts I have made, I think I should expect you to at least remember that you had asked a similar question and go find the answer yourself. I'm don't expect anyone to remember everything, but I expect them to understand enough that they can find the solution on their own the next time.

Can you explain what you are doing with the curly braces {} inside this line of code...

Really?! You asked me the EXACT same question a month and a half ago and I provided you a link to the manual explaining that.

What are they doing??

http://www.php.net/manual/en/language.types.string.php#language.types.string.parsing

Okay, thanks again!

I'm not buying the excuse that "I'm just learning so I can't be expected to remember everything" because you've been at this for years and if I can specifically remember that you had asked that and I had provided an answer out of the thousands of posts I have made, I think I should expect you to at least remember that you had asked a similar question and go find the answer yourself. I'm don't expect anyone to remember everything, but I expect them to understand enough that they can find the solution on their own the next time.

How about "I never saw your response..."    ::)

What are they doing??

Okay, thanks again!

So you quoted it saying, "Okay, thanks again!"?

C'mon scootstah, isn't it obvious? Someone must have hacked into her account and started leaving thank you messages to people in her posts. That's the only logical explanation. Because the only alternatives are that DoubleDee cannot process information into long term memory/knowledge OR she never even took the time to read the information that she specifically asked for. To be honest, I'm not sure which is worse.

C'mon scootstah, isn't it obvious? Someone must have hacked into her account and started leaving thank you messages to people in her posts. That's the only logical explanation. Because the only alternatives are that DoubleDee cannot process information into long term memory/knowledge OR she never even took the time to read the information that she specifically asked for. To be honest, I'm not sure which is worse.

Or it could that you are insignificant enough in my life, Psycho, that I forgot about the message and link and it got deleted...  *GASP*

Be nice and maybe someday you'll get to sit at "The Big Kids Table" with the rest of us...  ;)

Debbie