Problem with update process after adding session

vianca12

Rather than post complete files expecting us to read through them and try to debug int he dark, it would be helpful for you to do some debugging first to identify where the error is occurring and provide the results of your findings along with the *relevant* code snippets. You didn't even explain what specifically *is* happening and what *should* be happening.

Debugging is a skill you need to learn. Your code will have a process flow, typically with different branches (e.g. if/else type conditions). You simply need to follow the process flow in your code and include output to the browser to verify input/output values (especially those that affect conditional statements) as well as output within the condition blocks as well.

I'm really sorry for doing that.I'm so stress because I had been working on this coding for days and still failed to find the error. :-[

What happen is I want to update a when a person log in into the system he will be able  update his profile. So I put session coding on each page, but when I put the session coding the coding process was not working. I wonder is it my coding for session is wrong? Can you help me

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.