Html code in php

MRWEARDO

for a while i have been thinking of making the programming easier in php

not sure if this wil be the same for other users here but i kinda find this much more fun to program

instead of writing all ur html code over and over again i use snippets for blank html files or tables or body backgrounds and atributes

now for extending my knowledge i would like other users to help me in my script design. also i want to make it so that a user has a choice in my html file i am useing the $html['body-bg1'] wich is a body backround as inline css

so those options would make inline css styles then i use a kinda language system wich i edited to change when a user wants to to external css with a different template and then as 3the option but different for every website

a logged in user can choose his own template by editing his profile wich wil then be choosen or extracted by the mysql

now i am just as far as putting some html codes in html.php

this is how my blanck html page looks like

/* 
------------------
html index basic : our new html page looks like this

<?php
include_once 'html.php';
?>

<?php echo $html['doctype-1']; ?>
<?php echo $html['html-s'];?>
<?php echo $html['head-s'];?>
<?php echo $html['title']; ?>
<?php echo $html['head-e'];?>

<?php echo $html['body-s'];?>

<?php echo $html['body-e']; ?>

<?php echo $html['html-e'];?>
------------------
*/

as u can see they have an s or an e assigned wich says start or end

as for the include file is here

<?php
/* 
------------------
HTML VARS : atributes and elements
Created By Olivier De Cock
MrWeardo@hotmail.com
This is an example file
u can edit this in anyway add as much code as u like to help extend the 
file.

i did not write the html code from my head and neither should u
all these examples can be found on the net i just used the code 
to put them in varriables for php so websites can easy be edited 
and provide a better script overvieuw when writing in php.

------------------
*/

$html = array();

// Basic doctypes 
//The following DOCTYPEs are commonly used:
$html['doctype-1'] = '<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd">';
//This declares the document to be HTML 4.01 Strict. HTML 4.01 Strict is a trimmed down version of HTML 4.01 that emphasizes structure over presentation. Deprecated elements and attributes (including most presentational attributes), frames, and link targets are not allowed in HTML 4 Strict. By writing to HTML 4 Strict, authors can achieve accessible, structurally rich documents that easily adapt to style sheets and different browsing situations. However, HTML 4 Strict documents may look bland on very old browsers that lack support for style sheets.
$html['doctype-2'] = '<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">';
//This declares the document to be HTML 4.01 Transitional. HTML 4 Transitional includes all elements and attributes of HTML 4 Strict but adds presentational attributes, deprecated elements, and link targets.
$html['doctype-3'] = '<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Frameset//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/frameset.dtd">';
//This declares the document to be HTML 4.01 Frameset. HTML 4 Frameset is a variant of HTML 4 Transitional for documents that use frames.
//Well u get the idea by now ofcourse u have many other doctypes older and newer etc ..

/* 
------------------
HTML VARS : starting tags and ending tags
------------------
*/

/* 
------------------
html index basic : basic html page looks like this

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">

<html>
<head>
<title>Page title</title>
</head>
<body>

</body>
</html>
------------------
*/

/* 
------------------
html index basic : our new html page looks like this

<?php
include_once 'html.php';
?>

<?php echo $html['doctype-1']; ?>
<?php echo $html['html-s'];?>
<?php echo $html['head-s'];?>
<?php echo $html['title']; ?>
<?php echo $html['head-e'];?>

<?php echo $html['body-s'];?>

<?php echo $html['body-e']; ?>

<?php echo $html['html-e'];?>
------------------
*/

$html['title'] = '<title>Page title</title>';  // i have placed this in 1 line sind u never split them 

$html['html-s'] = '<html>';
$html['html-e'] = '</html>';

$html['head-s'] = '<head>';
$html['head-e'] = '</head>';

$html['body-s'] = '<body>';
$html['body-e'] = '</body>';

//Place ur Atributes here 
$html['body-bg1'] = '<BODY BGCOLOR="gray" TEXT="red" >';
$html['body-bg2'] = '<BODY BGCOLOR="black" TEXT="silver" >';

//ofcourse with some php skills u can assign logged in vallues or any other req to see different styles like lets say u want the file to check if user is online use the if else function and switch the case of bg styles or other atributes

//Place ur links here
$html['link-1'] = '<a href="http://www.example.com/" target="_blank">externallink</a><br />';
$html['link-2'] = '<a href="index.php" target="index.php">internallink</a><br />';

//Place ur html-comments here
$html['htmlcomment-1'] = '<!-- the page is ending --><h4>here we commented that the page is ending</h4><!-- ending of the page --><p>This article demonstrates the HTML code to hide your comments.</p>';

?>

so help is appreciated in expanding the file and examples

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.