hello, people of the code..

airbrushtutor

:)Hi everyone.

My name is Mitch and i'm getting into PHP because i want to add functionality to my static website.

i've been studying it in my spare time for about 4 months now, just reading and doing online tutorials. to be honest with you it's not getting me far and i don't know if it's teaching me that i'm dumber than i thought or simply that it's difficult to learn.

I do airbrushing in my spare time and have a growing Vbulletin forum, however i'm here with the intention to learn as much as possible and actually hit the ground with my feet.

look forward to growing and hopefully learning off some of you:)

see you around!

Hello and welcome! Browse through the PHP Coding Help section of the forum and look at some problems people have posted, try to answer some, and look at what others gave as a solution. Be particularly attentive when a member with a Guru/Alumni/Moderator/Admin/.. badge posts a response.

These members have been hand-picked for their expertise in one or more area's.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.