Need a PHP Clock based on mysql datetime

ositcom

Hello,

I have been stuck in this issue for 3 days now, I have datetime records in a mysql table, I need a php clock which naturally counts down, I mean acts like a clock, but the clock time should be the datetime field value descending by the second, based on the full datetime, from year to seconds

It is not just one record, I made it to display this clock, the problem is javascript, which makes all the 36 records the last record value, it is an ajax pagination, so i will need to do the same on  second page, right now ajax is not a prioritty, I can let go of ajax pagination, but need to display the clock

Help is appreciated

Many Thanks

Can you tell me how to convert php timestamp to javascript new date()

Second result on Google

Syntax

new Date()
new Date(milliseconds)
new Date(dateString)
new Date(year, month, day [, hour, minute, second, millisecond])

So, as you can see, Date() will accept milliseconds. A UNIX timestamp is in seconds. So, multiply UNIX timestamp by 1000 and you have your milliseconds.

<?php

echo '<script>var date = new Date(1346359165 * 1000);</script>';

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.