Lost Sql File For Php

dotkpay

Hello,

I recently lost some data when my pc cashed and I happened to lose the file with database tables for my php program. Now I can't install my program because I dont have the sql statements to structure my db tables.

Any ideas how I can form an sql text file without having to go through the php code file by file, line by line?

Thanks in advance

Edited by dotkpay

I've found that actually running your code, assuming there is error checking and error reporting logic to display any sql errors and any php detected errors, is a good way of finding table and column names that are actually referenced by the code. You would still need to determine the actual data type for each column.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.