Container Problem?

kbowen0188

Kind of. I think this is CSS, and not PhP, but I am completely and utterly new to this.

http://seconddawn.webuda.com/mediawiki-1.19.2/index.php/Innaveria:Community_portal

The "Container" is the large white box, correct?

Then what sets the boundaries for the actual text, pictures, etc? Even though the container has been enlarged, that is the only thing that is enlarged. Just the white box. The text, links, pictures and such, they stay cramped in little invisible boundaries. How do I adjust those?

Thanks!

Well, I fixed it. Yay me! I had stumbled upon the "Content", but there were so many different types... but I kind of found how it all works now. I think. There are just so many different modifiers for space, that it kind of hurts my head.

But, with one problem solved arise two more. On the upper right, the search bar is overlapping the help button. Why is that?

In the upper left hand corner of the container, there is the Innervia link. If you click it, it just refreshes the page. Is there a way to set where that goes?

Do I need to post the whole CSS code? I am not so sure the exact practice. </3

You don't need to, a person could go to the site, view source and enter the url of your css. But most people won't so I would say yes, please do

So I'll admit it...I went ahead and looked at your source code. I experienced a bug myself with putting form inside <li> tags. Try putting the form around the <li> and </li>

As for your link the source code shows you putting it as:

<h1><a href="">Innaveria</a></h1>

Just add the link within the quotes, as all it is doing now is going to the current page

Edited by ExtremeGaming

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.