E-Card With Voice Over Problem...

DaFilosafa

Hello, I am a final year student at university studying computer science. As part of my final year project I have opted to create a website with some complexity. The main function of the website is to send an e-card with voice over to an email service or client, and this is where I am stuck. I have searched the net for solutions but cannot find any. In a nutshell I need to record someone’s voice with perhaps a flash recording widget embedded into the site, and then combine this with a jpeg image and then send it to an email service. Just to let you know I am inexperienced with PHP and need a solution. If you could help me out with this problem I would be grateful. I am trying to figure out how the server will process this, and even if Javascript could do this instead.

Thanks

DaFilosafa

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.