How To Automate Paypal Checkout Express Payment.

hockey97

Hi, I have my own paypal checkout process. Here is what my system does.

Makes client pay via paypal. I will then check if the payment was made and paypal confirms the payment.

Then my code will process an order to my supplier. I will have to send an order request to my suppliers servers.

Now that's not the problem. I can do that without any issues since they have their own api.

Now, the issues is that items must be prepaid. I have to pay them before processing the orders. Once paid I cannot get any money back.

So, I already put in money in my account with the supplier. Now, I have it before sending the orders. I login to my account and check the total balance of my account. I then have to figure out if I need to pay them more or not before processing the orders or sending the orders to my supplier.

The problem is that if I need to refill my account. They don't have an api function for that. They only have it manually that you have to login to my account and hit the refill link. The refill link will pretty much redirect you to a paypal checkout express page for that company.

Anyways, that is the problem. I cannot log into paypal to accept the charges.

I mean I can login but for some reason it doesn't process the transfer for me to make the payment.

Any ideas on how I can automate the payment process by going thru a merchants checkout express paypal page?

I don't understand why I am not getting any reposes??? Is this impossible? I am pretty sure it should be possible. All you need to do is replicate what the paypal checkout page does. I think I am missing 3 security variables not being passed back to paypal's servers. That is why I am getting the error. I am just having trouble finding what exactly I need to pass. I passed everything I have seen in the first header.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.