Inserting Multiple Items Under One Id

garf159

hi guys i am sort of new to php and i am having problems trying to get an order form to insert multiple items under one id as i am making an e-commerce site and need to save the order of products that they wish to purchase. i am sorry in advance for the amount of code i have done as there is quite allot i will attach the files that i have done that are associated with the cart, if anyone can help i will forever be grateful i have made a couple of attempts in other files but to no ovail, thank you all in advance :D currently i am running the code on xampp until i can get a live server, i know i need to change my code to organise my links which i will do through header and footer files soon.

currently i am not sure if my order form is set up correctly i wish to just store order-id product id, name, price, quantity and date in the invoice form i am not sure if i will need anything else, in my product table i have id,name,type, price,quantity, postage and image

in the cart.php file everything works until i need to insert the order, i have commented out two methods i have tried one method is not complete as i tried a draft version of it in another folder which didn't work

i am looking forward to see if someone can help me out or give me some advice in to what i should do,

cart.php

Function.php

index.php

viewitem.php

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.