Making Simple Virtual Pet Site

PurppleLollipopies

Hi everyone, i am new on this site, i've been playing so may kind of virtual pets and kinda wanna have one for me, i would like to make a simple virtual pet and just for fun, i don't wanna earn money from that, is anybody here wanna help me?

I've a vpet engine and have installed it on a free hosting server, i can give the link if anyone can help, there is a virtual pet out there that already using that engine, i wanna make like that, anybody please help me?

We can only help with specific programming questions, specific programming problems, or specific programming errors. Do you have one of those? All you have stated is what you want or what you would like, and well... we are not your mom or Santa, and cannot help you with wants and likes.

Well you can try out Mysidia Adoptables, its a script I am developing. The current version is still not that good, since I am in the middle of the process of rewriting the code in OOP/MVC. But still, it comes with many features such as leveling, breeding, trade, and itemshop.

Link: www.mysidiaadoptables.com

Edited by Hall of Famer

• 2 months later...

I worked with the vpet engine for my first petsite. I would never recommend it as it has lots of bugs, uses poor techniques and is extremely insecure (no security for anything). Other people who I know who have used it have had problems with people hacking into the site due to the security issues.

Myvirtualpetsite.com is a virtual pet engine designed to help you get established before moving off into coding your own game if you dot know much about coding at this time. It's free an requires no coding skills however you can learn the basics of running a site (its not for everyone) whilst learning to code securely to build your own site. If you want an alpha code to join, just PM me and ill send one over.

Reading up on security and practicing securing the vpet engine may be of benefit however as this is how I got into PHP :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.