Script for Skills and profile

parvysage

Hey guys, I am new to PHP and still learning so my knowledge is limited. I am currently refining my HTML skills in preparation for getting down in to some solid PHP books. In the mean time I was wondering whether there exists a script which does something similar to the following.

My work place require me to make a Database with all our staff members in there. (We are a non-profit creative media foundation who work with children). The Manager has a few projects in mind and would like a database profiling the skill sets of the employees.

What I need is a simple script that will allow each employee to add simple information such as Name, DOB, Contact details, a photo, and a personal description box. Once their profile has been created the manager must have his own login credentials and be able to search for a specific skill set. This could be HTML design, music production, practically anything.

If anyone is aware of a script doing that does a similar function I would be very greatful if you can point it out or assist me in anyway. Thank you.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.