HELP! Hotlink protection + Watermark

GemeWeb

Hello guys,

I own some websites (on wordpress platform) and I was affected by the new Google Image Search. My traffic dropped by 50% and I want to take measures. :sweat:

Google is using my bandwidth and I don't get any visitor so I want to redirect the people who click to "View original image" to the hosted page of the image. Also I want to watermark the images so the visitors from Google will see: "Click for full resolution" or something like that.

Here is an example: http://goo.gl/sX1Gi

Click on one image and you will see that the image appears with a watermark "Click for full resolution". Also, if you click on "View original image" you will be redirected to the hosted page and not to the .jpg/.png/etc

I need that the code to be for referrals from: google.com, yahoo.com, bing.com only.

How can I do these 2 things? I would prefer a step by step because I am a beginner to PHP.

Also if you can help me (and maybe others) with the code I will remain grateful and God bless you! :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.