mod_rewrite rules no longer working on my file

svgmx5

Ok, so my issue is the following:

Currently the application i have has rules to access pages that look like this " locations/city-state-country" however all of the sudden this url no longer works and takes the user to either a page in the website but with out any styles or anything just blank or it returns a 404 error page.

The code on my .htaccess file is the following

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule (.*)-(.*)-(.*)$ index.php?name=$1&state=$2&country=$3

Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule (.*)-(.*)$ index.php?name=$1&country=$2

</IfModule>

This code had been working for the past year and half and like i said it has all of the sudden stop working. The site is hosted on GoDaddy on a shared hosting. I had contacted them and all i could get was that there was something on the scripting on the .htaccess file that was no longer working. I have looked over and over and i just can't figure out what it could be, so i'm hoping someone else can help me out with this.

The Apache version on the server is 2.2.

Also, i uploaded the whole site up to a different server with out making any modification to the files and it works just fine there. I know the apache version on the other server is 2.2.15. Not sure if this makes any difference. Also both servers are Linux servers.

Again any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.