lot of errors during admin login page.

mikk809h

Hello.

im new to the forum, and i started this topic because im having a lot of trouble with my admin-login system..

what the finale code should do:

when i enter correct information, prints SUCCES (without errors xD)

or else print FAILURE!

but when i logged in with correct information i got following errors:

Succes!Succes!
PHP Error Message

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/a1043884/public_html/admin/class.login.php on line 97

Free Web Hosting
Query Fail!
PHP Error Message

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/a1043884/public_html/admin/class.login.php on line 105

Free Web Hosting

PHP Error Message

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/a1043884/public_html/admin/class.login.php on line 113

Free Web Hosting
Errors

Invalid Username/Password

the code would be posted on pastebin.

But please help me!

Thanks in Advance

-mikk809h

1. "Login" isn't really an object it's a procedure and shouldn't be made into a class.

Creating a User class and creating login method(s) for that class would be a better OOP solution.

2. In the call to mysql_query() you are using variable $connection when in fact variable $conn is what holds your mysql link.

1. "Login" isn't really an object it's a procedure and shouldn't be made into a class.

Creating a User class and creating login method(s) for that class would be a better OOP solution.

2. In the call to mysql_query() you are using variable $connection when in fact variable $conn is what holds your mysql link.

Not to be crude, but there are so many things wrong with this code that I cannot take the time at the moment to look through it all line by line.

There is only one method that modifies the _errors property, i suggest looking there first and implementing proper error checking logic into your code during development.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.