Hippa Complaint Companies that allow you to send a file to different senders

watsonink

I am in search of a company that will allow you to hook up to their API to send a file that is HIPPA complaint.

I have a registration form that is already to create the user into the database and sends an email to different recipients also sending a email back to the registering party.

I need to get a file upload integrated within the registration form and send this file separately to different people. The file will not be stored anywhere.

I have tried sendthisfile with enterprise account features and they want me to make a form on their server and fill out the info to send it. I am looking for a API that will send it so I only have one step.

Any Idea?

Question:

Would there be a problem storing it temporarily on a server while it is sent?

Also, does your E-mail use PGP/keys or is it sent unencrypted? Given you're familiar with HIPAA, I'm assuming that you've already covered that, but you could leave the file in some encrypted format on the server and send the recipients a link to download it which expires (along with the document itself) after, say, a 48 hour period.  Being that the link is in the  E-mail, you'd prolly wanna use PGP on the mail, too.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.