using an array created from db records in soap

coderex

I'm trying take an array I've created and place it in a soap command,   like this

while ($row2 = $db->getResult()) {

$search_query[] = new SoapStructAuthorisationData($row2['rfid'],array(new SoapStructIdTagInfo('ConcurrentTx')));
 }

I then create a comma between each instance -

while ($i <= $number) {

if ($i < $number-1) { $comma=","; }
        else {$comma="";}

$search[] = $search_query[$i].$comma;

$i=$i+$t;
    }

this the soap call which doesn't work , refering to the $search[] array above

if($soapServiceSend->SendLocalList(new SoapStructSendLocalListRequest($updateType,
         $listversion,
           array( $search)
     )))

this is what it's trying to create, showing 2 records

if($soapServiceSend->SendLocalList(new SoapStructSendLocalListRequest($updateType,
         $listversion,
           array( new SoapStructAuthorisationData(B4DTY,array(new SoapStructIdTagInfo('ConcurrentTx'))),new SoapStructAuthorisationData(CRO934,array(new SoapStructIdTagInfo('ConcurrentTx'))))
     )))

it's interesting that it works manually using the array like this below, but obviously as I don't know how many records there maybe, this won't work in a practical way 

$listversion,
           array( search_query[0],search_query[1],search_query[2])
     )))

Does anyone have any ideas how I can get that array in successfully please. thanks

Edited by coderex

What's the meaning of that while?

The $search will just be and array like $search_query but with comas at the end. So, I think you should just use $search_query instead of `array( $search)`

However, you can just add some var_dump after some lines and check what you get from your vars.

Edited by vectorialpx

I need to separate with a comma, doesn't matter if I do it

What's the meaning of that while?

The $search will just be and array like $search_query but with comas at the end. So, I think you should just use $search_query instead of `array( $search)`

However, you can just add some var_dump after some lines and check what you get from your vars.

yes exatly but the result is still a big fat nothing

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.