NEED PHP SOAP GENIUS!

awi231

Alright so here is the deal. I have a API built in PHP SOAP. Last developer we had made it and its not the best work but it does work.

We move the site to another server and now we cannot get it to work. I have tried everything! I am a PHP developer but I hate SOAP. With a passion!

Never the less the API needs to be working and we need it working like ASAP! Will pay!

What it does now:

It does respond. It recieves data and accepts it. It will post it to the DB but it will not send back a proper response to the sender.

Since I do not know SOAP well and Im not a fan I can't diagnosis it. I do know that the PHP code is not posting an error in the logs.

I have checked on the old server for triggers or stored procedures and didn't see anything.

Something is missing. I just don't know what.

Show me you know what your talking about and Ill get you in the door.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.