Joomla component - Force update profile redirect

Justified1103

Hi there,

I hope this is in the right section.

I currently have a website built on a Joomla System, with a Job component extension called Joombah Jobs,

It works perfectly. however i installed one of Joombah's plugin which when a user (either Jobseeker or Employer) has logged in it will redirect them to the Edit Profile page and it will force them to update their profile.

Now as a Job seeker user there is a page in their profile called Add/Edit Resume which has a link - /index.php/jobseeker/jobseeker-dashboard/jobseeker/editresume

I have attached the 2 Force profile plugin files

All i want to do is when the JOBSEEKER has been force redirected the the edit profile page and when they save their profile i want them to be redirected to the add/ edit resume link above.

I;ve been trying to see when i can put the link but I;m not sure,

any insights will help please, any files that would make it easier, let me know please

jbforceprofileupdate.php

jbforceprofileupdate.xml

I have found out that going to the actuall jobseeker edit profile page is a better step:

iv navigated to the Jobseeker's edit profile file and the code for the "Save Profile" button is: <input type="submit" value="<?php echo JText::_('JBJOBS_SAVE'); ?>" class="button" /> But how can i put it that "the first time the jobseeker logs in" and clicks on save profile buttin it will be taken to the resume link, then after that it will be taken to where it normally takes the user?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.