A Quick Question.

SoireeExtreme

I've been working on a game. And of coures requires you to register. So after I created the files need edto register. It worked fine. But when I went and removed all the user information from the database It wouldn't work. And I had changed nothing about the files. I left all the tables the same in the database just left them holding no saved infromation. I even tried starting a fresh database and it still did not work.

The question is basically why won't it work now? Even though it worked the first time when there wasn't any saved information in the database the first time? Couldn't anyone give me any answers please? If you need some other sort of information to help me out. I'd be more then happy to provide it. Thanks to anyone that helps me or tries to help me in advance.

$SQL = "INSERT into ac_users(playername, password, email, validated, validkey, ip, style, class) VALUES ('$player','$password', '$email','0','$thekey','$ip','$style','$class')";
      mysql_query($SQL) or die("could not register");

That there is giving me the problem every time. Turning up doing its job saying Could not register. But as I said before it worked the first time around. Now its not.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.