display prices of products set as favourites from 4 different retailers and calculate the total price of each

hance2105
Go to solution Solved by hance2105,

hello guys, i am creating a price comparison website. the customer can set products as favourites. this part i did it successfully. the customer can set 4 retailers as his favourites as well. i need to create a table display where the products set as favourites are displayed in the first column and the next 4 columns are the retailers set as favourites. prices for each product will be displayed under each retailers who have the option of setting their own prices for the products. the table will also show the customer the total cost of the products at each retailer.

can it be done?

any tutorial or help would be most welcome....

of course it can be done.

the point of tutorials is they show the fundamentals (building blocks) that you then put together to accomplish a task.

your task involves retrieving data from wherever you have it stored and outputting content on the page the way you want. to do this you would need to know how to form and run a query (possibly a query using JOIN's between multiple tables), retrieving and looping over the result from that query, and producing the output formatted the way you want.

where exactly are you stuck at in attempting to do any of these steps?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.