Linebreaking three echo variables

hi...how do i linebreak three echo variables so they are not in the same line?.. so it looks like this (instead of all on the same line):

Name: $membername

I tried to do the following that was recommended to linebreak the variables into different lines..but it ended up being on the same line.
echo: "Name: $membername\n Age:$memberage\n Gender: $membergender";

Here is the code below...Thanks in advance:
===============

<?php

$info = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `info` WHERE `id`='".$_SESSION['uid']."'") or die(mysql_error());
            $info1 = mysql_fetch_assoc($info;
            $membername = $info1['membername'];
            $memberage = $info1['memberage'];
            $membergender = $info1['membergender'];

echo "Name: $membername";
           echo "Age: $memberage";
           echo "Gender: $membergender";

?>

Edited by learningphpisfun

I think instead of \n its \r\n. You could always print them inside <pre> tags, or use var_dump(), which will print the information + a little more on separate lines. 

edit. or simply use <br /> tags

Edited by insidus

@insidius...thanks for the response... I tried to embed html within php and it didn't work cause I placed the </br>  outside  the echo quotes..... Your response made me think there was a way to embed html within php...and I did some googling and found out that I have to put the </br> inside the quote and not outside...

I know it seems noobish but the php tutorial that I was following just showed how to make a basic registration form that echos "welcome $User" when you successfully log in.. It didn't cover embedding html within php or anything... The only time the tutorial used html was to create the form and that was outside <?php ?>..so i didn't have any examples of embedding html within php to use as a guide...anyways a million thanks for responding with a productive and useful solution.

Edited by learningphpisfun

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.