Might Be A Strange Question

just me and php

I Have Two Web Sites Exactcully The Same At Two Different Server Host And I Would Like Them To Update Each Other, The Reason For Two Sites Is Im Hoping For 100% Up Time.

So Is There A Way With PHP That I Could Have Each Site Look At Each Other Site And Update Any Changes Like , Database Comments Uploads. And It Also Not Error Out If 1 Site Is Down.

This Way No Matter What Site, User Is On And Makes Comments Or Uploads A File The Other Site Will Have It To ( Kinda Like A MIRROR Site ).

What Do You Think???

some hosts that dont have "localhost" mysql databases MAY allow you access from another host... allowing you to potentially have stuff updated to the databases both at once...

FYI: dont bother asking the host... just try connecting... they probably dont know...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.