Problems with HTML form using php send

sparkymom7

I will try to do my best to explain my situation. I have an HTML form that is using the following action 
<form name= "transferform" method="POST" action="send.php"> 

At one point this was working fine when I previewed it from any browser in Dreamweaver but now it isn't working. I had also tested it directly from the server and for some reason (unbeknownst to me) these are not working anymore. However, if I type in the path to Xampp which resides on Windows 7 server it works fine. AND if type in the path using browsers from Parallels Window 7 it also works fine.

Does anyone have any clue why this might be happening? The code is fine because as you can see from the attached document I am receiving Thank you responses and emails 8 out of 14 tests.

Thanks

websrv-02/xampp/htdocs/transferform/transfer.html action="send.php" OS / Browser Results     Parallel windows/Firefox>websrv-02 path Thank you received and emails go out     Parallel windows/IE>websrv-02 path Thank you received and emails go out             Mac OSX/Dreamweaver>Preview=Safari send.php code opens up, path in browser = file:///Volumes/xampp/htdocs/transferform/send.php     Mac/Safari, type in path Thank you received and emails go out             Mac OSX/Dreamweaver>Preview=Firefox get msg to open file with Text Wrangler from: /Volumes/xampp/htdocs/transferform     Mac/Firefox, type in path Thank you received and emails go out             Mac OSX/Dweaver>Preview=googleChrome send.php code opens up, path in browser = file:///Volumes/xampp/htdocs/transferform/send.php     Mac/google Chrome, type in path Thank you received and emails go out             Mac OSX/Dweaver>preview=CanaryChrome Webpage is not found, path=file:///xampp/htdocs/transferform/transfer.html     Mac/Canary Chrome, type in path Thank you received and emails go out             websrv-02/ - select path = /xampp/htdocs/transferform/transfer/html and open with googleChrome send.php code opens up, path in browser = file:///Volumes/xampp/htdocs/transferform/send.php     Websrv-02 - open google chrome, type in path Thank you received and emails go out             websrv-02/ select path = xampp/htdocs/transferform/transfer/html and open with IE msg. Do you want to open or save this file?open=send.php code, save=send(php)     Websrv-02 - open IE and type in path Thank you received and emails go out    

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.