Bitcoin Faucet Script - Dispenses occurring twice

ElectricWizard

I believe it is something related to a problem I had before, and the script isn't quite jiving properly. The code I downloaded has been altered since I got it, and you can see the thread about it here, (linking it seems like a better idea than typing everything out again).

When someone cashes out, it is supposed to use the inputs.io API in order to automatically send the Bitcoins to someone else's inputs.io account. The problem I am seeing is that there are two transactions appearing in my inputs.io account. After checking with my test account, I am determined that it does not clear the balance, allowing someone to cash out an unlimited amount of times. I have a feeling it might have something to do with the edits to my script, which were done to solve the problem in the thread I linked above. 

I really hope I can get this fixed quickly, since this could cost me money. I am going to have to monitor cashouts and reset people's balances manually if they try and cash out. I thank anyone for any assistance they can give. 

i just reviewed your code in that previous thread, post #15, where you showed the context leading up to the line with the error, and the problem in that code starts at line 77. you are fetching a row into $balance, so $balance is an array, which is supported by the var_dump() output. the comparisons using $balance in that code are not doing what you think and are not working based on the value in $balance.

i recommend going back to that thread and fix line 77 so that it is putting the proper value into $balance, which will also cause the comparisons to work, and will also eliminate the original error you were getting.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.